The honey extractor which was discussed at the September meeting is now available for use by club members.
SOME BASIC GUIDELINES:
1. Members must have the means to transport the extractor safely.
2. It can be picked up at Gerard Godville’s home – 1090 River Road, Bridgewater, NH. Please contact Gerard to make arrangements for pickup and return.
3. A $25 deposit is required at the time of pickup. Checks should be made payable to Pemi-Baker Beekeeper’s Association.
4. Maximum rental time is two (2) days.
5. The extractor must be thoroughly cleaned upon return, or deposit will be forfeited.
6. Donations are accepted.
7. For more information, please call Gerard at (603) 254-7994.